23 July - Lots of New Tunes and CD's sent through for this week's show

Hi all - went on my Hols last week so out came the dusted off 'Generic Show' with old trailers and ID's (must do another one :(

So when I came back my post box was somewhat fuller than usual with lots of new and wonderful Folk and Blues CD's sent in as well as MP's AV's and Dropbox's posted in my mail awaiting my reply.

So in this week's show I have 4 new artists for you to listen too !!

TRACK ................................ ARTIST
Wang Wang Blues ................ The Revelers ( from CD  '..and without further ado,)
Rhythm of The Road .............. Elephant Revival (CD - Break in the Clouds)
Wild Bill Jones ....................... Pharis and Jason Romero (CD 'Long Gone Out West Blues')
Dreamers .............................. Fullsceillidh Spelamannslag (CD '500 Sessions)
Poppies For Sale .................. Jon Bickley (CD 'The Common')
I Want To Be Lucky ................ Pharis and Jason Romero 
Cavers ................................. Fullsceillidh Spelamannslag 
Lost Lula ............................... Pharis and Jason Romero 
Asleep With The Lights On ..... Elephant Revival
Not In My Name .................... Jon Bickley
????????????????? ................. Tom Waits

Also the regulars 'What's In The Post'  'The Morris Round Up' - for all your morrissing needs - and hopefully Time for Tom?

Hope you enjoy this week's show and please check out the Listen Again page:


Here's the CD's I played on tonight's show:





No comments:

Post a Comment