3 June 2014 - Ange Hardy's 'The Lament of the Black Sheep' more Ian Siegal and Carra Dillon

Hi all

In this week's show I have gone back to 2 CD's I played from last week with Cara Dillon and Ian Siegal. These were so good I had to play some more tracks; 'River Run' from Cara is so beautiful I gave it a second play and 2 more tunes from the Live 'Man and Guitar'. But 'What's In The Post' brought out the long awaited new CD from Ange Hardy with a CD full of nursery rhymes and tunes from her childhood with 'The Lament of The Black Sheep'.  Ange will be in the studio on July 1st - the day I get from Glastonbury Festival!  Also I've picked out the Green Rock River Band's 'Rhinocerous' CD  with a tune about drinking and a beauty of a little ditty at the end of the show.  Bizarrely I had time to spare, so a trio of little ditties came out at the end and we had enough .Time for Tom' to play a long live version of 'The Piano Has Been Drinking (not me)'

ARTIST ....................... TRACK
Green Rock River Band . Drink Here 'Till I Die
Ian Siegal ....................... Fall On Down Again
Cara Dillon .................... River Run
Mark Harrison ............... The Demon Drink
Damien Helliwell ............ Trean's
Peg Leg Howell ............. Skin Game Blues
Ange Hardy ................... The Lament of the Black Sheep
Ian Siegal ....................... Preachin' Blues / Live So God Can Use You / You Gotta Move
Green Rock River Band . The Leaky Pipe Trio
The Abramson Singers ... All Night Reprise
Bagpuss ......................... Morris Round (Here's a Pin)

and here are the piccies ..................


























































No comments:

Post a Comment