1 November 2017 -The LAST ONE HOUR SHOW with sine classic Folk and Blues

Hi all

Yes its my last one hour show, as of next week I'm going to 2 hours so I get some extra 'songs from the little well-known to the more obscure' for you in the coming weeks.

So my last one hour show I'm playing some oldies and rarieties that I've played over the years maybe going back all of 3 years .. crikey!!

TRACK ........... ARTIST
Big Scioty ........ Buffalo Gals
99% .................. Bad Touch
James Is Out ..... Cahelen Morrison and Eli West
Desembre ......... Annalague Borshiem
Jailhouse Rock . ZZ Top
The Other Side . Greg Hancock
Boogie Funk ..... Colin James
Yellow Moon ... Awna Teixeira
True Believer ... Hard Swimming Fish
Lost Lula .......... Jason and Romero Pharis
Casanova ......... Carly Dow
Holy Fever ....... Miraculous Mule

and here are the piccies .......

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment