12 February - One of My Generic Shows as I'm NOT LIVE (I'm not in the Studio) and I Only Go LIVE

Hi all - This is one of my Generic Shows or you with some my recent favourite tunes.  I'm not in the studion this week and if I cant go LIVE then I dont fake it. 

TRACK / ARTIST

Be My Baby / Jane Lee Hooker
Christina Collins / Tim Jones and The Dark Lanterns
Brown Sugar / ZZ Top
Toil / Minnie Birch
4am Fried Chicken / Ghalia and The Mama's Boys
An Arbritary Line - Out Or In / Greg Hancock
Too Tough To Die / Reverend and The Makers
7 Yellow Gypsies / Nic Jones
Love is a Lie / Beth Hart
Emma at The Door - Laddie in The Muckheap / David Moss
3 Legged Dog / Albert Castiglia
The Herring's Head / Peter Ferguson McLelland
One Lie Leads To Another / Kathy and The Kilowatts
Lost Lula / Pharis and Jason Romero
12 Gates To The City / Bruce Cockburn
Captain's Glen Comfort / Pons Aelius
Death Letter / Death Letter
Been Loved Too Much / Ma Polaine's Great Decline
Going Down To Mexico / ZZ Top
Polperro Bay / Oli King
Moses In The Reeds / Sam Baker
Froggy / Tom Dale
Lost Gal / Foghorn String Band
Why Do You Hoodoo Me / Savoy Brown
Ploughboy Lads / Nic Jones
Baby It Aint You / Big Sadie
All I Want Is You / Tom Waits































No comments:

Post a Comment