Just a much loved regular listener giving some feedback - and my giving myself some self promo

Hello Richard! 

I thoroughly enjoyed being able to listen today via Blues and Roots radio replay.
The first number you played; "No Consequence" from the album To Build a Fire, felt like a darker side of the Blues style and I moved into a part of the sound in that number! So WOW and Thanks.

The second one with John Bickley off the album "Pagan Harvest" "Not In My Name"? possessed a very gutsy, straightforward approach sound to it and after being able to listen to the "story behind the song" I understood completely!

I do hope to be able to listen in to the rest later either through the
"listen again page" or later the week via Blues*and*Roots radio!

Thanks for another great show!

No comments:

Post a Comment