21 October 2014 - Still shoving out lots of new and interesting tunes..... I Hope ....... you decide?

Hi all



Another show another collection of sometimes said little well-known to the more obscure tunes as I say each week.  No 'What's in the Post?' this week or 'Time for Tom?' but hey ho you can't have it every week, can you??





So here is the track listings for this week's show

ARTIST .............. TRACK
Matt Woosey ........ Exactly as we Please
Murphy's Lore ...... Beating Heart
Sea Sick Steve ...... Cut My Wings
Jemima Farey ....... Song For My Sisters
Gaz Brookfield ..... The Busker Song
Ewan McLennan .. Henry's Joy
Up The Creek ....... Dear Dixie / Walking the Dog
Ben Poole ............. (I Know) I'm Losing You
Rachel Newton ... A Phiuthrag 's a Phiuthar





And here are the piccies ...............
































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment