4th November 2014 - Just 20 minutes to compile a show together..... well how much time does one need??

Hi all

Like I say, I got into the studio with 20 minutes to go as I had to go to work in my car today and not my beloved 1988 Honda VFR 750 so one had to sit quietly and not too stressfully in all that traffic watching the time tick away, thinking 'crickey ******* how long am I going to get?'  But I don't need that much to cobble some quality Folk and Blues tunes together to get a show up and running.

So that's what I did and I hope you like the result.

Listen Again on:
http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20Folk%20and%20Blues%20Show

ARTIST ................................................ TRACK
Paul Lamb and the Detroit Breakdown . When the Crown Hit The Ground (Ode to the Warnow)
Nic Jones ................................................ Canadee I-O
Adam Franklin ....................................... Dust My Broom
Ange Hardy ........................................... The Sailor's Farewell
Eddie Martin .......................................... Kind Lady Moon
The Water's of Tyne .............................. The Ian Campbell Folk Band
Finbar and Eddie Furey ......................... The Prickly Bush
Ian Siegal ............................................... Mary Don't You Weep
The Mae Trio .......................................... Rain
Cam Penner ............................................ Gasoline Summers
Sheesham and Lotus and Son ................ 1929 The New Kings of Old Time

And here are the piccies:











































































No comments:

Post a Comment