18 November 2014 - A Tribute to 'What's in the Post?' some great tunes (and bands and artists) on tonight's show even if I do say myself ......... and I do!

Hi all

Well its a tribute to my 'What's in the Post?'  feature to say that every track on tonight's show has come from this feature.  A special, super big THANK YOU!! to all who continually send in their tracks, CD's and tunes and for the PR guys for un-swervingly sending in the songs and artists as well.

I get so much good stuff in these days that I'm having trouble finding 'Time For Tom?' 

And here is the track listings for this week's show:

ARTIST ................ TRACK
Mojo Makers ......... Come On Brother
Ross Ainslee .......... Clans
Little Mountain ...... Even More
King Biscuit Boys .. If You Want Loyalty.... Buy A Dog!
Jim Keaveny .......... Lucy Ain't Got No Arms
Eric Johnson .......... Zenland
The Alt .................. What Put The Blood?
Ben Rogers ............ The Dealer
Linda Sutti ............. Down on the Road

And here are the piccies ... oH some of tehse bands are soooo new that there isn't pictures of them up ont tinternet thingie for me to put up here for you

Definitely 'Songs From the Little Well Known to The More Obscure' as I say each week !












































 




























No comments:

Post a Comment