17 November 2015 - Special Guest - Jess Vincent - In The Studio

Hi ALL

The is a rare special guest show with the beautiful Jess Vincent in the studio to play tunes and chat about her recently released new CD - 'SHINE.  As well as a smudgin' and smattering of quality blues tracks new and old.

Obviously (I hope) we have #WhatsInThePost and #TimeForTom

Jess Vincent premiers her new single 'Since I Been Gone' on the show... lovely!!!

ARTIST ................... TRACK
Elmore James ........... Dust My Broom
Jess Vincent ............. Shine
Fast Boy ................... Jesse Davey
Jess Vincent ............. Shackle and Chains
Iris Demont .............. Our Town
Chantel MacGregor .. Lose Control
Jess Vincent .............. Since I Been Gone
Jess Vincent .............. Fetch My Heart
Tom Waits ................ I Want You

And here are the piccies:




























And What's In The Post this week?



























No comments:

Post a Comment