2 May - After May Day its more Morrissing Folk and Blues with one of my generic shows as I was shaking my bells else where

HI all

A late track listing this week and one of my generic shows as I was otherwise engaged.  It was the day after May Day so I hope you all had a good village fete / dancing the sun down / May Day festival hopefully with some Morris to boot.

click here to listen to the show again on www.somervalleyfm.co.uk Listen Again page:

http://podcast.canstream.co.uk/svalley/index.php?cat=The%20Folk%20and%20Blues%20Show

and or go to www.bluesandrootsradio.com and listen there as well

Playing a few selected tracks of my favourite tunes / artists whom ought to get more air play than they do.

TRACK ................... LISTING
Back Seat Girl .......... Jimmy Brewer
Chester Boat Song .... Old Man Ludecke
When I Leave You ... Matthew The Oxx
Fast Boy ................... Jesse Davey
If It Lasts .................. Louise Jordan
Old Man ................... ZZ Top
Culan ....................... Jenny Sturgeon
KokoBella Blues ..... Alabama Love Snakes
Congo Square .......... The Jackson Four

and here are the piccies ...........

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment