9 May 2017 - A Bit Late - listening to all the top tunes you send in each week made me slip my mind to do the Blog

Hi all

Yes like I say - its a bit (very) late this week but I enjoy listening to all the lovely Folk and Blues tunes you send in to the Show each week.  And this week is no exception so here's the track listngs:

TRACK ........................... ARTIST
Hustling Gambler ............ Tom Dale
Crow Jane ........................ Samantha Fish
Three Drunken Maidens .. Foxes Fair
Stilleto Heels ................... The Sharpeez
John Anderson, My Jo ..... Twisted Twenty
Every Dog His Its Day ..... Eddie Bo and Chris Barber
Duh - Bro ......................... Marty Manous
Nelson's Brew .................. Skinner and T'Witch
Whiskey and Woman ....... Vanessa Collier

and here are the piccies.......


















































No comments:

Post a Comment